My first KaDoodle bug designs post in 2,5 year!!

Good morning/night everyone!

Today my KDB DT post, happy to be back after 2,5 years!

KaDoodle Bug Designs is absolutely my favourite SVG shop! Melissa Deuss makes the best SVG's, easy to work with and superrrrr cute!

 

For this card i used the " Cool snowmen " file from KBD.

Cardstock i used is for sale in the Netherlands at " 't Knutselkamertje " it cuts very very Well with my Cameo 3!
I used Distress inkt arround all the pieces and for the snowmens cheeks i used chalk.

Hope you liked my card, and i Will be back soon with more projects!!

XOX Tamara 
edit

3 opmerkingen:

Nieuwer bericht Ouder bericht

Hey everyone, Tammie here... i am a 35 year old mom of 3 boys... 13, 12 and 2 years old. We live in The Netherlands, Europe I have several silhouette machines... cameo 1 and 3 and a curio, mint on its way <3 i love to do all sorts of crafts, but paper crafting is my biggest love haha But vinyl and itv i love to work with too!

KaDoodle Bug Design

KaDoodle Bug Design
Here i find the BEST cutfiles ever! <3
Tamara. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

Peachy Keen website

Peachy Keen website
Peachy Keen website

Crafting is my passion

Followers

Google+ Followers

© Design 1/2 a px. · 2015 · Pattern Template by Simzu · © Content TammsCreas